Warranty & Maintenance
Luxica Lighting warrants to the original purchaser that its lighting products will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, subject to the limitations described below. Lighting products in which such defects do occur will be repaired or replaced at Luxica Lighting’ option. This remedy is the original purchaser’s exclusive remedy and Luxica Lighting does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with Luxica Lighting’ lighting products. Lighting products are made of naturally variable raw materials. With regard to outdoor lighting products, such products will weather over time, adding to their character and modifying their appearance. Differences in grain, character and color, and product weathering are naturally occurring variations and not within the control of the Luxica Lighting nor considered defects under this limited warranty. Consult the individual item warranty for item-specific warranty details, such as the warranty period. Luxica Lighting’ customer is the Dealer. All complaints must be resolved through the Dealer from which the lighting product was purchased. To obtain warranty service, the Dealer must supply dated proof of purchase. This limited warranty gives the original purchaser specific legal rights and the original purchaser may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE INDIVIDUAL ITEM WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY Luxica Lighting REGARDING ITS LIGHTING PRODUCTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Luxica Lighting EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE THAT MAY BE APPLICABLE TO Luxica Lighting’ LIGHTING PRODUCTS IS LIMITED BASED ON THE INDIVIDUAL ITEM WARRANTY. Luxica Lighting SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF Luxica Lighting HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES, IN NO EVENT WILL Luxica Lighting BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY CAUSES BEYOND Luxica Lighting’ CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES DUE TO LIGHTING PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN MISUSED, ALTERED, IMPROPERLY INSTALLED, ABUSED (INCLUDING SHIPPING), NEGLECTED, IMPROPERLY MAINTAINED, OR SUBJECTED TO POWER SURGES OR INCLEMENT CONDITIONS. THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL SURVIVE THE FAILURE OF ANY EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE CERTAIN OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Make sure the switch is turned off.
- If needed, secure a ladder near light fixtures you cannot reach from ground.
- Remove any globes, shields or grills with an appropriate tool (most likely a screwdriver);,then unscrew and remove the light bulbs (or fluorescent tube). Set all parts aside.
- Fill two large buckets with hot water and add dish soap. Agitate the water to create suds.
- Place removed items (not the light bulbs) in one bucket.
- Saturate a rag or sponge with sudsy water from the second bucket, and use that to wipe down the parts,of the light fixture that you could not remove. Keep water from running into open sockets.
- Rinse the fixed pieces with water; remove the loosened pieces from their bucket, wipe them down and,rinse them as well.
- When all pieces are dry, apply polish or wax to metal parts if desired; use glass cleaner to clean,glass globes or shades.
- Wipe off light bulbs or tubes with a damp rag (or replace them if burned out), being careful not to get,the end that screws into the socket wet; then reassemble the light fixtures.
For oceanfront environments we recommend that all luminaries be cleaned in the Spring, or at 6 month intervals, in order to remove the salt and dust that accumulated during the winter season.
- Rinse fixture with tap water, ensuring any accumulated salt buildup is removed. Adjust water pressure accordingly.
- Wash the surfaces with a medium brush and light soap with PH not higher than 8.5.
- Rinse again with tap water, adjusting water pressure accordingly.
Due to the nature of our exquisite hand applied finishes, our product requires special cleaning. Use of water or other liquid cleaning products may result in stains or damage to the finish of the lamp. We recommend the use of only a dry, lint-free cloth to remove dust on all surfaces of our product including glass, mirror & crystals.
Luxica Lighting strives to provide its customers with the most accurate information on product availability using the tools and resources made available by the manufacturers we represent. The lead times that are posted on the individual product pages are estimates only. These times are estimated based on the assumption that the item in question is currently in stock with the manufacturer and on the manufacturer's typical speed at which orders are processed and shipped. If your purchase or project is time sensitive, it is strongly suggested that you contact a store associate at +1(855)522-2324 to inquire about expedited shipping services. Luxica Lighting is not responsible for any costs associated with shipment delays. We strongly suggest that any professional services required to install your product(s) not be scheduled until your order has arrived and been inspected.